Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Trip ideas

So, we're looking into a few things to do while on this trip. We're expecting to need to use tax money in order to buy/payoff the RV we're going to use for the journey, but we've got a fund raiser out there for anyone interested in helping out. It's now listed on the right hand side of this blog. I'm also doing some ghost writing as well as blogging for money, although... With ghostwriting, I write and someone else gets official credit. The blogs are view based though, for every few people that click on my links I get a few cents. Ghostwriting is far more lucrative for me right now, I get two or three dollars every article, which ranges from four to five hundred words. Not too bad.

But these are all little ways I'm supplementing the move, as opposed to where we plan to go. The very first stop is Charleston, WV. We're pretty close, and we've been once, this time we're looking for souvenir's so to speak. If I can find a place, I'd like a tile with an image of the city on it. Not sure if it's feasible, the capital here is small compared to most other States. It's worth a look, though. I've got Erin looking into that aspect. But that leaves us where to go next. Erin thinks we might head north east first, up to Maine and work our way down through the capitals of each State. This way we're close to family in case of emergencies, and we'll get a stronger feel for how much it'll cost in gas.

I've got friends in Arizona, southern Cali, and Washington. She's an east coast girl, I'm a west coast boy, between us we've got friends and family in all kinds of places. There's a mutual friend in Texas we're planning to hit up, and there's some people we met on Facebook and a few conventions we plan to visit while we're out. It might be cool to hit a convention before we go... if we're good to go by February, might be able to hit up MystiCon, one of our favorites. If closer to July there's LibertyCon for sure, and another place in MI as well. It all comes down to when we leave. So, that's where we are in the planning, although I am open to suggestions. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment