Thursday, December 3, 2015

Little Annoyances

Hello everyone! Have you ever worked harder than you should have for something to get done, then when it's done it seems to have vanished? I've got a link at the bottom of this. Months ago I posted this for a paid-to-blog site I've been flirting off and on with for awhile now. I did far too much research, and got this article together but they wanted an introductory paragraph. Not a problem, added it and they said it was like it was written by a middle schooler or someone not from the country. Okay... so I might have been a little annoyed. I went through and thoroughly messed up the grammar, then proceeded to fix the initial paragraph. It got accepted, with criticism, and supposedly it was posted... but the link has never worked. The first time I clicked it, it came up as a deleted page. Now it says a database error. Still, I get paid for every new IP that hits the link, so by all means! Click the link below, laugh at the page and close it out. Two cents a click!

Erin has joked that I should post this on the bottom of every post, so people will just "know" to click on it. The idea made me laugh, I won't lie, but what's the point? It's not there! Specifically it's a post about the internal components of gaming computers. I waxed eloquently about the joys of AMD, because even though Intel is better, if they have no real competition then we'll get less than amazing hardware.Where is the drive to be the best when there is, literally, no competition? This is a short post, as it's a late night for me now, but I thought I'd share my thoughts and let you all know I live. I've deleted that politics post from last month, I've decided to leave politics to facebook for now. Don't worry, I'll let you know here when I change my mind. I don't know whom or what you worship, but may they shower you with favor! See? I'm not above a little religion. Farewell!


http://8mbbroadband.com/what-are-the-internal-components-of-gaming-computers-aid-18376

No comments:

Post a Comment