Sunday, December 27, 2015

Bringing in the New Year!

Alright, so it's getting closer and closer to the beginning of the year. Now, most families have traditions for bringing in the new year. For some, it's as simple as getting tossed on cheap grain alcohol and having a blast. It's the countdown to midnight, the resolutions for what they will do the next year. The Christmas and Thanksgiving days are more about being with family, but new year's is all about being with friends! I guess it comes down to having spent so much time with family, making nice, people want to be able to vent and unwind. Well, what better holiday for the occasion?

I will not speak for anyone else, nor their plans. Not really, beyond generalizations. Me and Erin don't really have a tradition yet, but we're planning to watch TV and play games with some of our friends. We might drink, but we don't aim to get so wasted we can't remember what we did either. Yes Erin, that means no Vodka for you! Now I like my family, and I expect most of my immediate family will  be here. There will be PS3 and PS4 games, as well as PC. Randomly, we need more non FPS co-op games for the PS4, Sony if you are reading this I'd take that as a kindness. Not that they'd read my stuff, I'm a little small time.

As far as the drinking goes, there will undoubtedly be some.What can I say, the sis loves to hook up a drink or ten, and my brother in law too for that matter. Part of me thinks it's all the kids, sometimes it's nice to be able to not have to deal. It's great having a day off for parents, and what better day than new years? So whatever your plans for the new year, I hope the next year goes famously for you! Have an awesome one!

No comments:

Post a Comment